News & Events
Roll-off dumpsters are large, heavy-duty containers that are used to collect and dispose of large amounts of waste. This type of dumpster is typically used by businesses and organizations that generate large amounts of waste, such as construction companies, manufacturing plants, and large event venues.
What Makes Roll-Off Dumpsters Different from Regular Dumpsters?
Roll-off dumpsters are specially designed to be used with a roll-off truck. This type of truck has a crane on the back that is used to lift the dumpster off the ground and onto the truck. Roll-off trucks are much larger than other types of trucks, so they can handle much larger loads.
Roll-off dumpsters come in various sizes, but they are all larger than regular dumpsters. They can range in size from 10 yards to 40 yards, and they can hold up to 20 tons of waste. This makes roll-off dumpsters ideal for large construction projects, demolition projects, and landscaping projects.
What Are the Benefits of Using a Roll-Off Dumpster?
There are many benefits of using a roll-off dumpster for your waste disposal needs. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Convenience – When you use a roll-off dumpster, you don’t have to worry about transporting your waste to the dump. The roll-off dumpster will be delivered right to your door.
- Cost-Effective – Renting a roll-off dumpster is often more cost-effective than paying for dumpster service.
- Flexibility – Roll-off dumpsters come in a variety of sizes, so you can choose the perfect size for your needs.
- Environmentally Friendly – When you use a roll-off dumpster, you can be sure that your waste will be disposed of in an environmentally responsible way.
- Peace of Mind – When you use a roll-off dumpster, you can be confident that your waste will be taken care of in a professional and efficient manner.
What Type of Waste Can You Put in a Roll-Off Dumpster?
A roll-off dumpster is a great way to dispose of large amounts of waste, but what type of waste can you actually put in one? Here’s a quick guide to help you figure it out.
First, let’s start with what you CAN’T put in a roll-off dumpster. Here are some common items that are not allowed:
- Hazardous waste: This includes anything flammable, poisonous, corrosive, or explosive. Examples include oil, paint, chemicals, and batteries.
- Electronic waste: This includes anything with a circuit board or battery. Examples include computers, TVs, and microwaves.
- Furniture: This includes anything that is too large or bulky to fit in a regular trash can. Examples include couches, mattresses, and chairs.
Now that we’ve got that out of the way let’s talk about what you CAN put in a roll-off dumpster. Here are some common items that are accepted:
- Construction and demolition debris: This includes anything generated from the construction or demolition of a building. Examples include lumber, drywall, and bricks.
- Yard waste: This includes anything generated from landscaping work. Examples include grass clippings, leaves, and branches.
- Household junk: This includes anything you would normally put in your trash can. Examples include food waste, packaging, and paper products.
If you’re ever unsure about what you can and can’t put in your dumpster, be sure to contact your local waste management company for more information.
Roll-off dumpsters are a type of dumpster that is typically used for construction and demolition projects. They are typically larger than standard dumpsters and have wheels so that they can be easily rolled off of a truck. Roll-off dumpsters can be very helpful for large projects that generate a lot of waste.
Clean up your large-scale project with the help of Waste Works USA. We are a roll-off dumpster rental in Birmingham, AL, providing simple, affordable debris and waste removal. Once your dumpster is full, give us a call, and we will promptly be there to take your debris away. Request a quote now!